Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Pep Talk

To Whom It Concerns

"I Sold My Soul To The System" - is this the story of your life? In deciding if you can't beat them, join them, you become part of the system, and this only leads to cynicism. It is pointless criticising the system if you are part of it, that is suicidal. Resist, kick against the pricks, fight the system from the inside. Don't give up without a fight. Take no crap, give no crap, bring the crap detector you were born with into play.

Practice makes perfect, in this and all other respects. Tell it like it is, as I tell you. Stand up and be counted. I know you can do it. Change yourself and the sytem simultaneously. Do one and you do the other.

I hope this letter knocks the crap out of you. Now, knock the crap out of the system.

David **** (too old to care except for caring itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers